Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MY PERSONALITY

After doin the personality test I was put into the Executive personality group. It was initialled ENTJ, whatever that means. I am classified in many ways. It says I am moderatley expressed extravert, moderately expressed thinking personality, slightly intuitive, and have a slightly judging personality. I think the test is not perfect and may not be true in all areas. Some of the things they say about my personality is true, but not all. I definately think that personality type can be a factor in how students learn in the classroom. People who have the personality of wanting to learn, and who are self-motivating are more likely to learn more. I don't know if knowing my own personality type can help me be a better teacher....I've lived for 30 years, don't know if I can change now, or that I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment