Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inspiration Post 1

Wow, I am very impressed with the Inspiration software, it is amazing! This is the greatest tool for teaching I think I have ever seen. The way it can organize information make it so easy to use, or atleast it seems to be easy. Of course I haven't used it yet I am anxious to. I even went as far as checking the price on the program online. What I found is that you can download Inspiration 8.0 for $69. If I'm not mistaken the video I watched was for Inspiration 9.0?...If so then the price is probably a little more expensive. IDK but I hope we get the chance to use this in class, would love to really try it out. I am truly Inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the extra info including price and edition. I hadn't thought of ease of use, but I'm sure the well-versed commercial makes it look simple. Hopefully, it is as easy to navigate as it looks. If it is, then I am also in. I'm sure the students would appreciate a fresh approach to boring material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Inspiration appears to be great tool but i also believe that it takes away from the students imagination and learnig. You could start your kids with it at the start of the year but also believe that they will not learn if they use the software everytime.

    ReplyDelete